Thursday, January 24, 2019

World of Tanks: Blitz PC Game Review!


Rated Teen
Mild Violence
Digital Purchases

Mr.Beard's Review
World of Tanks: Blitz
PC, Mobile & Console Game


The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and the give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.

Wow, this was just as fun as World of Warships. Only a lot hard to control my tank. I think that will come with a lot of practice though. I am surprised this does run a lot better on my PC then World of Warships though. So let us get on with the review!

Game Play
Wow, this is actually a fairly fun game. This is the same basic idea as World of Warships, only with tanks. You have multiple tanks from all over the world. You can also upgrade your tanks, research new tanks and also take your tanks up against some amazing players online. Aside from upgrades and earning XP for new tanks, I do not think there is more to it than that. I really do not think there could be more honest. Overall I think the gameplay and mechanics are great as they are, even if I can not drive and shoot at the same time. So for that, I gave it a full star!



Graphics
Now, as you may know, I do have an older PC so I immediately set my settings to low. I play a few rounds and my PC worked amazingly well. So, of course, I went back and turned everything up. After a few attempts and tweaks, I finally got settled around the middle somewhere. Either way, I never noticed much of a difference besides things like explosions with shell hits and minor damage textures. Nothing too aggressive. Overall I really enjoyed these realistic style graphics. Again these game devs have amazed me! Great job guys! For this reason, I gave this a full star!




Music
Well, it is instrumental upbeat and easy on the ears. Outside of the menu and in the game I did not focus on the music all too much. That annoying guy was back yelling about my tracks being damaged this time. The music fits well. It's a classic battle style instrumental class music. Overall I gave it a full star! It just would work with another type of music. unless you can fit the League of Legends soundtrack in there. Legends never die on repeat while taking shell fire and destroying enemies? YES PLEASE!





Story
Well short and simple yet again. There is no story at all in this game either. I am starting to see a trend where a lot of games anymore just do not have stories. So sadly I have to it an empty star. Are we losing touch so much that no one can come up with new and creative stories?



Replay Value
Yup this one is going to have a lot of replay value just because of the simple fact of people loving to see who has the big set of steel shells. I know I spent the day showing mine off. With all the tanks you can earn, the upgrades, and just the pure competitiveness. I know I for one will be aiming for the top in both this and World of Warships. I feel like I also want to unlock all the tanks they have to offer as well. Plus with as well as this game runs on this PC, I can also record footage fairly well. Sadly I can only record the video for now because the program I am using is subscription based. In time I will earn enough pennies for a 3-year subscription, then it's game on! Sorry I rambled on too much! For the replay value, I gave this game a full star!



Yeah, I definitely enjoyed both these games a lot! So much more than I ever expected. This has turned out to be a series I can get behind fully. I may even start uploading full-length game footage and tips and tricks for this game. Although I do not have any ideas what kind of tips just yet. Basically drive, point, and shoot. Who knows. I will keep you all posted on how that idea goes, in the meantime please let me know in the comments below if you would like to see something like that!
Well thank you all for stopping by and reading and I hope you enjoyed it and have a blast for the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment