Friday, January 4, 2019

Infinitode Game review!


Rated Everyone
Mr.Beard's Review
Infinitode
Mobile Game App





Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get into each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game but instead, if you do have an interest in it I'll list some great resource sites you can read through.

Game Play
This is your typical tower defense game. I get easily addicted to these games. This is one of those simple and easy to pick up and play games. I typically call these my bathroom games. This game has a ton of upgrades you can get for your towers, the money you get from defeating enemies, and even the speed that the enemies come in at. They have a pretty cool snowflake grid where you can upgrade all the aspects of the game. I myself always have to max everything out so this has made the game more enjoyable for me.
There is a fairly heavy grind rate to get the higher upgrades. As you upgrade your towers and move through the game the longer you will last. As we all know the longer you last and the more you defeat, the more money you can make. In, all I gave the gameplay a full star!




Graphics
The graphics are very simple and basic at best. Simple shapes, simple colors, and simple animations. Compared to the hundreds of other tower defense games this kind of makes me feel like it could be better. Also, on the other hand, I love simple and easy graphics. There is not much to touch on for graphics so I gave this half a star! Hopefully one day it can get an upgrade and get a bit more depth to it.





 Story
Well, I really do not have much to say. I looked up, and even tried to research the game itself to see if there was some kind of story involved in this game, and sadly I found nothing! So for that, I had to give it zero stars.






Music
Well again, here is something to this game that just doesn't exist? Maybe I'm missing it somewhere? It does have echo style techno sound effects, but no background music, menu music, or gameplay music. So for lack of not having any music I have to give it a zero star.






Replay Value
Well aside from the long grinding hours ahead of me to max everything out and strive for that perfect combination of towers, I am not sure what I will do after that. I guess sadly once I collect all the upgrades and levels maxed out it will be game over. Until that time comes though I will still enjoy this game to it's fullest. So for that, I will give it half a star!




In all, I still do enjoy this game for what it is as a simplistic tower defense game! I do have much more content I can add in tips, tricks, and walkthrough post. If you would like to see more about this game please let me know down in the comments. This is just my initial view of this game, and by no means at all does it mean that this is a horrible game that no one should play. This for me is one of them easy to pick up time killers with some great content. I thank you all for reading and hope you have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment