Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Blast App Review!

Mr. Beard's Review
Blast
Gaming Cash App





Get paid to play! Finally, an app that pays you to play games! Ok so I have been using Blast for about 2 months now, and personally, I think it is a great app. I check the app every morning when I get up, and just before bed. Ok, so I'm sure by now you want to know the basics for this app. First, as of right now this is only an Android-based app. Second, you MUST have a checking or bank account. At first, I myself was nervous as all heck just to even try to add my banking info to it. I have however broke done and added my info into it and so far it has held up fairly strong. They do claim to have $250,000 FDIC Insurance, Bank Level Security, 256-Bit SSL Encryption, Security Alerts and is 100% Free with no hidden costs or fees. So far I have cashed out from this app 3 times. Each time I cashed out, I cashed out between $10-$15. I have yet to have any issues at all through my bank or with this app. I also use Chime as my go to for all my online banking needs. If you do need a bank account to work with this app, I would suggest looking into Chime. Chime is a free online banking app all in its own. As it is right now the only bad thing I would have to say is, the games I have become addicted to.

Ok so now for how the app works. Ok so after downloading and installing the app to your phone, and setting up your account you will see a section for missions. These missions are how you get paid. Simply download the game through blast, play the game, finish the mission and get paid! It is really just that simple! Some mission involves playing the game anywhere from 10 - 15 minutes, reaching a certain level, and even just completing the tutorial. Now for me, I am using a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge as my go to phone for these games. So far I have only come across one game I couldn't complete because it was incompatible with my phone. I have also run into an issue where I did complete a mission and it never finalized on the app. After being in contact with them we figured out it was because I had lost wifi during the download and just downloaded it from the app store instead of re-downloading it from the app. With their fast and amazing customer service they helped me get it cleared on the app, and even were nice enough to still give me the payout!


Now when you're looking at your missions you'll see two values for each mission. One is the money value and the other is the XP you gain for completing the mission. As you complete missions and earn that money you also gain XP to level your tier up. As you level up in tiers you also gain small weekly bonus money. I make it a point to complete each and every mission and try to bring my levels up for the extra money. Each tier you level up through has a different bonus. I have not yet hit Ascendant yet, but I push each week to try.

 As you progress in tiers and earn that all mighty dollar, on your main account screen you'll see your current funds in your Blast account, and your current level. The only downside for me with all these missions is I get addicted to games fairly easily, so I'm always trying to keep them all on my phone. There is nothing stopping you from removing the game as soon as you complete a mission. Now I have come across many of those single play games where it is just mindless repetition. I have quickly banished a few games from my phone after completing the given mission. A lot of these games from Blast I will be doing personal reviews and thoughts on each day. Then there are the games I find myself getting sucked into for hours on end playing them. I have discovered many new and wonderful games through blast, so it definitely has huge advantages for me.

Now after you get your money all saved up from the completed missions, they do make it easy to get your money transferred to your bank account. It typically takes 5 - 10 days for it to hit your account, but I have had mine hit it faster. There is also another feature that you can use in this app that I am not too familiar with only because I myself have never used it yet. It is a way to help you save money. Each of the games you play will have an option where it can transfer money from your bank account into your Blast savings account. So if you set it up, in one of my games I can set up how much I want to be taken from my bank account to my Blast savings for each level I gain. Now here is the neat part that I am trying to figure out myself yet. The more money you have in your Blast savings the higher the exp you receive for completing missions. Now according to their website they give you 5 times more in return than the national average. I surely do not have any idea how banking works, so I need to look into that myself a little closer. You also gain XP for each dollar you save into your blast account. So ultimately the more you save and earn the higher you climb in the tiers.

So to me personally overall this is a pretty worthy app to make some great extra side cash. I typically finish out my missions first thing in the morning or right before bed. The bigger mission where you need to level up I generally do throughout the day. For me, it's worth it. I have tried other apps they claim they pay you to play games, but they have always fallen short and just became more of a menace than anything. So from me, I have given this app a Mr. Beard 5 star approval! Way to got Blast! Thank you for all you do for us gamers!

Here is a link to their main page! Again I thank you for reading and hope you have a great day!
Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment