Sunday, January 27, 2019

Superbook Mobile Game and interactive story app review!


Rated Everyone 10+

Mr.Beard's Review
Superbook
Mobile Game / Mobile Video / Interactive Book


The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and the give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.

Wow, this was a great app to discover. I am still not sure if it is just supposed to be for kids or not though. Although it is meant for kids, I found a lot of fun in this app! Every Sunday I will do my best to search out bible related apps! Today I got lucky because this one was a suggested app. Now I see why It is so popular. Now let us get this review underway!

Game Play
So this app has games, bible readings, video episodes, photos, bible profiles, Q & A sections, and even daily quests. This little app is so jam-packed with great stories and tons of information. It makes it a great app for children and adults alike. As you work through the Bible reading section, it gives loads of activities to do for the chapters. All great ways to help a child learn about the Bible. Heck, it was even helping me. With all the content and features packed into this app, I gave it a full star!





Graphics
The graphics are very 3D cartoons It is a great balance for kids who like Paw Patrol, and other cartoons of that nature. The episodes are well done graphically. They are some really good quality episodes. The graphics for all the game types to cater to younger kids and well as older kids. A lot of the artwork also reminds me of Star Wars Clone Wars animation style. I enjoyed this artwork very much, for this I gave it a full star!






Music
This has a wide variety of music. The main menu does not have music, but there is narrations everywhere, different music for games, music in the videos and episodes. There is a lot of classic and new modern style Christian music packed into this. I was really surprised at the amount of music in this app. I was a bit worried that it would be just generic looped tracks and all the same thing. Overall I enjoy relaxing to classic and traditional church music so I gave this a full star!





Story
This app covers everything from start to finish in the Bible. It explains and reads for children. I will not lie. I am enjoying it myself. They help you learn and remember the chapters, and books very easily with games, trivia questions, and video episodes. I just can not stress enough how great this app would be for children and adults like me. With the way, they incorporate the stories into the games and many other features I gave it a full star!







Replay Value
These games are set up so it is the same game but different each time you play them. The story is always the same and it looks like they are always adding new episodes in the video section, along with updating the app. I can see this having a lot of replay value for the simple fact that it helps you study and learn the Bible. For this, I gave it a full star.





I really enjoyed this app on a personal level. I am an avid reader of my own Bible, but this app just made it a bit more fun and interactive. I can see children enjoying this app for a long time to come. I can also see adults hiding in a corner giggling and playing themselves. I loved how they were able to add so many features to the Bible and make it more exciting and interactive. The games were a bit of a challenge as well. I do hope for those of you who do help your children grow in their faith give this app a shot. If you already use it then please let me know what your thoughts are on this app! I hope you all enjoyed my review and have a blessed day!
Official Superbook Site
Christian Broadcasting Network Site
Official Google Play Superbook Site

No comments:

Post a Comment