Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Heroes Infinity: Gods Future Fight Mobile Game Review!


Rated Everyone 10+
Fantasy Violence
Digital Purchase

Mr.Beard's Review
Heroes Infinity: Gods Future Fight
Mobile Game


The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and the give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.

Ok, so this game has a lot going for it. Boy for some reason though I struggled to keep this game going. Now I do all my playtesting on an old Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. This thing had my phone heating up fairly quickly. I rarely ever have any issues like that. So I am not sure if it is a technical issue with my phone or the game itself. I tried a few times to uninstall and reset my phone, so I do not think that is the issue. Maybe the game is just that heavy on the mobile processor? Hopefully, I will not run into an issue like this again. I got maybe twenty minutes play time, then had to shut the game down just to cool off the phone. Either way, I still got through it!

Game Play
Wow, there is a lot in this game. There is so very little tutorial on any of the features. You kind of need to just dive right in and just try everything. The actual gameplay itself seems to be a side scroller action based attack style game. You do have the ability to level up your characters, items, and gear. They also have daily rewards and star codes that you use to summon more allies.


They also have a wide variety of both single player and multiplayer game modes. Now I only was able to get into the campaign mode. I did not really have a chance to explore anything outside of the campaign mode. Even the campaign mode had a lot to it! I think there were ten maps to work through? I mean the sheer amount of things to do in this game with no real direction and very little explanation left me feeling a bit overwhelmed right from the start. They have skin shop, trading shops, crafting, summoning, and just wow. Yeah, there is a lot. This game definitely deserves more than just an hour to play. Please do try and get past the overwhelming amount of things to do. With everything, there is to do in this game and the way the battles and upgrades worked. I gave this game a full star!





Graphics
These are very nicely done high res style 3D comic art. The backgrounds are amazing to look at the character animations are pretty basic. I really did enjoy the way the artist rendered these graphics enough so I would not mind researching some of these images to draw and paint myself. It almost has a feel like an old school side scroller was given birth by a high res 4K artist. For this, I gave the graphics a full star!






Music
I actually had to go back and turn the game on again because I just did not remember hearing the music outside the sound fx. It has what I would say is a tribal instrumental feel crossed with a bit of upbeat modern rock. The battle music seems a bit out of place to me with the style and feel of the rest of the game. I get the feel of playing Comand and Conquer listening to it? Overall I thought the music was well done and fit in great where it needed to, with only a few slight differences with my opinion, but I gave it a full star!



Story
Oh man! With so much going on in this game I really did not get a good sense of a story. Although in the book section where it keeps all the info on characters and items it does show you three screens for a quick back story. Maybe I just need to get through the game more to find out more about the story? I will give it a full star because a game like this can not be storyless, right?


Replay Value
Look you are either going to love or hate this game. There is just so much in this game to do that I have no idea why someone playing this game would not keep coming back. I mean I am still frazzled sitting here looking at all this stuff. I am sure that once I really get into playing the game I will get it all sorted out. Only then will I really tell if I will continue to play it. So for the sheer amount of features and the additions, events, and modes I gave this a full star!




With all the extra time it took me to play just because of the technical issues, I feel I should have gone over my hour mark. I stuck to my guns, followed my personal rules and pushed on! I did enjoy the little bit of gameplay I did get to try. Just browsing around and looking at all there is to offer in this game was great! I think I just need to sit back and work through the game bit by bit. In all honesty, this is not my typical style of ideal games, but it is fun and I will be giving it a chance! I do hope you all enjoyed the review! and I hope the powers to be, summon you an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment