Thursday, January 10, 2019

Super Tank Rumble Mobile Game Review!


Rated Teen
Violence
Blood
Digital Purchases

Mr.Beard's Review
Super Tank Rumble
Mobile Game App


The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and the give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.

Oh wow! I think I have found a fun unique gem amongst the pile of debris! For me personally, I do not typically go out and search for builder style tank related driving style games. Now that I think of it, I do not think I have ever seen or played a game like this before. Now, in case you do not know. I am a huge fan of shows like Battlebots, and Robot Wars. This game is giving me the all mighty feel of building, well a tank! Well enough rambling, let's get this review started already!

Game Play
Wow, there is a lot to building a tank! Who would have thought? Now I couldn't quite get a handle on building a tank just yet. I seem to be missing something because every time I test my tank it falls apart. The wheels fall off, the weapon does not rotate, and yeah it's just a mess. That is probably due to the lack of knowledge more so then a game error. Also, you can work on campaign modes, and battle your tank against other people. When building a tank they give you loads of materials to earn and choose from. They also have ads you can watch to get more parts, money, and oil. I still have no idea what the oil is for though. They do have supply drops with parts and equipment in them as well. As you build your own design and save it as a blueprint you can share it with others. They also have a market place where you can buy blueprints. As far as I am noticing you can upgrade each of your parts for your tank. Things like frames, wheels, motors, weapons, and more! Also n your main menu screen they have resources that fill over time that you can collect. This new gameplay style is new to me and I found it a lot of fun! For that, I gave it a full star!


Graphics
These are fun cartoony cell design graphics. They are done well and clean. I enjoyed the bright colors, the fun styles, and the graphics you can add to your chaotic creations! The animations during gameplay are crisp and clean. I do feel this might be a little more geared for younger players with this graphics style. I am by no means saying this is a bad thing at all. I really do enjoy this style they have gone with and for that, I gave it a full star!




Music
The music is very fun, instrumental and upbeat. As I said with the graphics I do believe the game developers are aiming towards a younger player. I am enjoying the background music and the battle music fairly well. It's fun and fits the fun game so very well. For that, I gave it a full star!






Story
In all honesty, I really can not find a story for this game. I think it's just a build a tank and destroy other tanks type of game. I really don't think there is an actual story to it. In campaign mode, there are Dr. Blof missions. I do not see any actual story with it though. If I am missing something, then please let me know in the comments below! For now, though I have to give it an empty star.




Replay Value
The simple fact that you can make an unlimited amount of designs makes this game very replayable! Now I am not sure how long it will take me to earn all these parts but I will be playing this one for a while. Now as long as they keep updating, and adding new things to this game I see no reason why this game would lose its fun creative edge. For that, I gave it a full star!





I really enjoyed this game this morning. Probably a bit too much because I got lost in it and fell behind on getting my post up here sooner. I was more involved in the building the tank aspect more than the battling. Well, I hope you enjoyed this review, and hope you build yourself a blast of a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment