Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Monster Super League Mobile Game Review!

Rated Teen
Violence
Digital Purchases

Mr. Beard's Review
Monster Super League
Mobile Game App



The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and the give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.

Ok so right off the start I get the feeling like Pokemon, Monster Rancher, and Digimon all had a baby and this game is it. I will not lie, I am a fan of all of those games. When I first started to notice similarities in this game from several other games I started to get really nervous. I was afraid it would be just a bad cheap knock off. There a lot of similarities between the games, and there are a bunch of differences too! So let's jump into this review!





Game Play
There is so many features in this game. There are so many things to be done, and the tutorial to get you started is well developed. Although it can be a bit overwhelming. The basic idea of the game is you capture Astromon, level them up and become the champion. That is the concept in a nutshell. You can level Astromon, evolve them, ascend them, and equip them with gems to increase their stats. After browsing around through all the shops and looking at all the events I did get a feeling this game may be pay to win. There are many events, along with an extensive story mode. So far for my first hour, this is all I was able to experience. This is a truly fun game. If you are a fan of Pokemon, Digimon, or even Monster Rancher, then I do think you all should give this a try! Overall for everything it has to offer I gave it a full star!




Graphics
This has an amazing mix of well render 3D graphics, and a great artistic anime style. Cutscenes backgrounds, event images, and many other things are done in a great high res fun anime style. The battle system and combat are done in a good balanced 3D anime art style. These are fun simple graphics and surprisingly does not use jiggly bits on characters as a selling point. Far too many games now seem to be going that route. I greatly enjoyed the art style and graphics, and even doodled some of the Astromon myself! Who knows maybe I will post them on MMS Designs Facebook Page! Overall I gave the graphics a full star!






Music
This is really upbeat fun loving music. There does seem to be a wide variety of songs. They are well thought out and balanced between the menu, the combat area, and the events. The songs on this game are another set of songs I could just sit and listen to while I work. There is just something fun and relaxing about them. For that, I gave music a full star!






Story
Well, the story is simple. You are approached by a Goddess in your dreams and summoned to Latecia. Chaos has overtaken the world and you need to collect Astromon and become the champion to save the world. There are a lot of side stories involved with some of the characters as well. Well from what I can see anyway. There is a sense of history created into the game as well. Almost like they really thought ahead. Overall this is another game I am looking forward to for the story. So for this, I gave the story a full star!






Replay Value
I can see a huge potential for replay value in this game. If they keep it updated, and the events keep coming then I know I will always keep coming back to this game. The wide variety of Astromon to collect, all the events, the side stories, and even the expansive world has a lot to offer. I am really looking forward to progressing into this game. So overall I gave the replay value a full star!







Overall for only playing for an hour I really got into this game. There was a lot of familiar feelings that related to a few other games I have enjoyed in the past. I did try to get game footage again and some high-end games like this for some reason it never records sounds. I am looking into the issues I am having with Google Games Recording. I use a Samsung S6 so I know it is compatible and works with low-end games. It could just be that the processor is not up to what is needed for newer mobile games. I will find a way to get that thing to work. Well, I hope you all enjoyed today's review and I hope you capture yourself a great day!
Official Monster Super League Google Play Site

1 comment:

  1. Monster Gaming PC in UAE, Rtx 2080 Ti Gaming PC in UAE, 11 GB Gaming PC in UAE
    https://pcdubai.com/monster-pc-in-dubai/
    Monster Gaming PC in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
    1632199617572-7

    ReplyDelete