Sunday, January 6, 2019

The Bible App for Kids Review!


Rated Everyone

Mr.Beard's Review
The Bible App for Kids
Interactive Mobile App





The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and the give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.


Game Play
This is a fun interactive bible story for kids! This has fun interactive scenes they tell each scene from a kids perspective. Then each scene can be explored with a lot of different things to click on and have fun with. Also, you have a chance at finding gems that give you special activities when you collect them all. As you go through the chapters you will be asked questions about what you just learned from the story. This is a great fun way for children to learn about the bible and have fun along the way. They also have an achievement or stars section where you earn stars for completing certain tasks. At the end of each story section or chapter you complete, they also have fun little activities. Some activities are where you organize the pictures to show what you just learned, and even a coloring page activity. It is great the way the whole experience is set up. It's a well-balanced play and learn app. For this, I give it one full star.






Graphics
Oh, these graphics are done so very well. You can tell it was specifically designed for children in mind. The clean crisp cartoon style and the easy animations make the graphics so very fun and enjoyable. The bright colors and simple clean design is used to capture a child's short attention. The clever animations and simple design are why I gave this app a full star!





Music
The music in this app is fun, enjoyable and great for children. The easy melodies and fun tunes make this fun and easy to enjoy. They also have an amazing narration for the story. Each chapter is narrated for the younger kids that are just learning to read. They really put some great thought into the background music for the children who play this app. And for that, I gave this a full star!


Story
This is an interactive story about the bible for children. This app includes all the great stories from the bible. It is narrated and simplified for children's shorter attention spans. They were able to shorten who chapters into a few short interactive scenes for children. I might go as far as saying adults may even find this app fairly enjoyable as well. As a gamer, I struggled to just get through the story portions of this app because I was more interested in completing each accomplishment for each chapter or story. Now I don't know everything about the bible, but I am always learning, and I did learn a few little things from the app with their easy story. For that, I gave this app a full star!


Replay Value
There is a lot of replay value in this app. The number of stories here leave this app to be very enjoyable for a long time. The way they have some of the accomplishments set up and the way you need to find gems, the stories and chapters will need to be repeated multiple times. I do believe this app will give children loads and loads of fun interactive storytime! For this, I gave the app a full star!



I plan to do a different bible app or game every Sunday. If you know of a few good apps I should review please, by all means, let me know in the comments! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed today's post. I hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment