Sunday, January 13, 2019

Bible Coloring Mobile App Review!



Rated Everyone

Mr.Beard's Review
Bible Coloring App
Mobile Game App



The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and the give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.

Wow, ok so since today is Sunday I was doing the best I can to find a bible style game or app like I did last Sunday. I will outsource and see if I can find any games or apps or something for next Sunday as well. I will do my best to keep finding more for each week. I somehow thought this would have been a little easier to do than this. I mean there are dozens of Bible apps for reading, but who knows maybe I will check each one of them out every Sunday as well.

Game Play
Aside from this one being riddle with ads at the start and end of every picture, it is not a bad coloring page app. It does make it a bit simpler to color each picture by greying out the area that needs to be colored with each picture. Besides coloring the pictures there is not much else to do with this app. Maybe an option to color in your own way would be nice? It does let you share your finished pictures and download them to your phone. So for me, that is a plus because some of the pictures are really well done. Overall for the simple and easy coloring, I gave it a full star!



Graphics
I love the artwork in this app. It has a very adult coloring book feel, yet it also makes it easy for kids to do as well. The pictures do range from fairly simple to color too highly detailed that leave you sometimes zooming in and out for a few minutes trying to find that last spot you missed to color. My suggestion is if you can not find it right away then select the next color and come back to it at the end. Overall I enjoy the many images to color and the wide range of skill levels. For all of that, I gave it a full star.



Music
Simply put, there is no music. I would think a bit of relaxing music in the background would make this app a bit more pleasurable. That is just my opinion though. Since there was no music I had to give it an empty star.







Story
Will this is just a coloring app. So... yup you guessed it, no story. Well, they do have some verse coloring pages. I wonder if that would count? Maybe they could have added something in where sin pulled the color and life out of each image and you have to restore it? I do not know. I am just rambling the cluster of ideas in my head. Since it had no story I had to give it an empty star.





Replay Value
Since it does seem that they add images all the time to be colored I would have to say as long as you are relaxed and enjoy coloring then this app will always leave you coming back for more. For me, this is one of those simple relaxing style games you can easily play to pass the time. Overall I gave this a full star!






I can see myself easily playing this while relaxing and watching some TV, or just plain relaxing. I can also see myself trying to finish all of the images just because I am the oddball who has to collect and do everything in a game. There is a place to see all of the images you have finished and also a way to remove the ads, but for $1.99 a month, I do not think it's worth it. Well, I hope you enjoyed today's review and if you know of any bible games at all please let me know. I hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment