Sunday, January 20, 2019

Bible Word Puzzle Mobile App



Rated Everyone
Digital Purchases

Mr.Beard's Review
Bible Word Puzzle
Mobile Game


The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and the give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.

Well, today's game isn't really a style I play a lot. Typically I get through these games fairly fast. Although this one is bible related I found myself flying through these chapters like all the others of this style. So let's get on with the review!

Game Play
Well, this game does have more than just your typical word search puzzle game. They do have a challenge mode you can unlock as you beat the chapters. At the end of the series of chapters, you can even open a gift for gems. I mean this is just your typical find the words in the mixed up letters. It is the same as Word Bakery and all the others. this one just has a Bible theme. It does have a few parts where it asks you questions about the Bible and if you answer correctly you are rewarded with more gems. The only thing I did not like about it was that it was riddled with ads. Now they do have a way to remove them, but for me, these games do not last long on my phone. Overall I would have to give it a full star because it is still a fun easy to pick up and play the game.



Graphics
Well, again this game is the same as all the other word find puzzle apps. The Graphics are clean and well done for this type of game. They have a high res style. If you played one of these games then I am sure you would be pretty familiar with this style. Overall the graphics are well done so I gave it a full star!






Music
Wow, this part is hard. The music seems like soft elevator music to me. Almost like the relaxing music melodies you find on some of those meditation apps. I did enjoy the music for a short while but just hearing the same thing over and over kind of made it annoying for me so I had to mute it to keep going. Overall I gave this part half a star.





Story
I am not too sure if this actually counts for the story section, but as you work through the game you get questions that do pertain to the Bible. That is way more then some other games have. I also do believe they incorporate scripture into the challenges as well, but I just have not unlocked them yet. Overall I say that's a pass for having a story involved in the game so I gave it a full star!






Replay Value
I just do not see any replay in this at all. I can easily blow through these chapters fairly quickly. I know quite a bit on the Bible as well. I just do not see a way or a reason to play this again after beating it. I am really sorry but I just do not see a good enough reason to come back. That is my personal opinion though. I know there are others out there who love these games and keep playing them over and over again. For me, there is just not enough content, no updates or add-ons, and no real challenge. For that, I had to give this part an empty star.



Well, today's review was short sadly like the game. I am trying to stick with my Bible-themed games every Sunday. Sadly though there are very little to be found. I do have a list with a few of them on it and I will just be doing them in order. This was at the top of the list so it got picked first. I hope you all enjoyed the review and have a blessed day!
Official Google Page

No comments:

Post a Comment