Thursday, January 3, 2019

Destiny Child Game review!


Rated Mature 17+
Violence
Partial Nudity
Sexually Suggestive Themes

Mr. Beard's Review
Destiny Child
Mobile Game App



Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get into each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game but instead, if you do have an interest in it I'll list some great resource sites you can read through.


Graphics

The artwork is absolutely amazing to me. Now I gave graphics only half a star simply because the artwork and a lot of the character designs obviously use sex to sell their game. Now don't get me wrong the character designs are still all amazing. But for me personally, I would prefer a lot less ginormous boobs and jiggly bits. Considering where the game came from and the basic idea of the story I can understand it to a degree. Either way I'm not complaining about it, but at first glance from someone watching over your shoulder, they will question what you are watching. Aside from tons and tons of different characters, there are also some amazing backgrounds. It has a great anime/manga feel for me personally. Now please don't let my personal opinion change your mind on the game. The game itself is way more in content then just some of the jiggly scenes.



Game Play

Now for the gameplay. For me personally, this is a great style of easy self-playing gameplay. I can sit here and work and play the game on my phone. There is a pretty neat feature that allows you to start autoplay. It just basically does the battles for you. You just need to select your stage and get through till the battle starts and autoplay takes over from there. With the large amounts of characters, you can form your team with a vast number of attributes and skills. I personally have only been playing for about a week now and have only been pushing my way through the storyline. So with that said I have not gotten involved in the details of combat or pairing up certain characters together.
You can also Awaken, evolve, and level up several different skills and stats of each character. Then there is also the equipment, materials, So much more. There is a lot of content in the game itself. Once I get myself through the story I will start getting into the details of the game itself. Sadly I'm one of those guys who needs to max out everything and collect it all. So far all of this it gets a full star!

Music

The music is probably my second favorite part of the game. It's fun upbeat and a bit of a techno mix  For me it fits well with the style of gameplay and the story. During battles it kind of gets drowned out by the sound effects and Japanese voice dialog. As you awaken each character you can acquire their special cutscenes with their dialog and loads of voice clips. The regular music in the menus and main screens is also fairly calming and a good rhythm. Well for me it is any way this is just my opinion. Their main page has 3 songs you can choose from while browsing their site. I can't say I have never just left the page open in the background playing the music while I work. Am I really the only one who does things like that? No, I can't be! So for that, I give it a full star!


Video used from Destiny Child main site!

Story

Wow, I am not even sure where to begin with this story. It's fun, exciting, and funny on several different levels. The main character you play is the Young Master. A demon of sorts living and trying to fit in inside the human world. He seems to prefer trying to be more human than demon. He mistakenly receives a text and accepts it thinking he had just paid one of his bills. Sadly he just accepted the Archfiend Contest. The contest of becoming the next head demon. I could sit here and describe the whole story all the way through till chapter five, but I won't spoil it all for you. My simple sweet and to the point version of the story. Ok, so Young Master ( you ) prefers living in the human world because he doesn't care too much about the Infernal Realm and looses he demon spunk. He gets tricked into entering the Archfiend Contest and acquires a succubus aide who helps him gather childs ( Souls and desires of humans ) for his army. As you go through the story you end up getting razed, teased, belittled and put down by all the childs you gain. You are basically the lowest of the demons and they let you know it through the whole story. There were so many parts that I just could not help but laugh out loud. For this reason, I give the story one whole star!


 Replay Value

For me, the replay value is fairly high, only because from what I understand this game has been around for almost two years or more. They add loads of events and add lots of new characters from time to time to always give us something new to use. I enjoy the funny antics of the storyline and the character building. Each time you Awaken a character you get to see a glimpse of their own story. So as long as they keep adding new characters it will always keep me coming back for more. So with all the new additions and a large amount of content in the game I give this a full star!

So that is my first impression of the game to this point and my opinion on it. I could do a tip & tricks and even a short walk through and how to guide for this game. If you would all like that just let me know in the comments. There could be a series of weekly add-ons, updates and more I could do for this game, but I wanted to try and make this review short, sweet and to the point. So here are a few links to find out more about the game itself!
Destiny Child Main Page
Destiny Child Wiki

All pictures were either captured via screenshot on my own game and found on google. Hopefully, the review gives you a bit of insight into the game and I hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment