Saturday, February 23, 2019

Zombie Catchers Mobile Game Review!

Rated Everyone
Mild Fantasy Violence
Digital Purchases

Mr. Beard's Review
Zombie Catchers
Mobile Game


The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.

Well, this was another Blast App Mobile Game Mission, and yet again I was in for a huge surprise! Whenever I pick these games I have never got any idea what I am getting myself into. I mean the game from what I saw while downloading it has Plankton spearing Zombies? Wow, when I started this game I had no clue what I was in for! Let us jump right to the review and find out!


Game Play
This game is very simple and fun to play. You are in control of an alien who owns a juice stand. Guess what the main ingredients are! Yeah, you guessed it. It is zombies! The basic gameplay is simple by design. You run on a platform style area collecting zombies by using your harpoon gun on them and hooking them with a balloon. There are several types of weapons and equipment you can purchase with your earning and upgrades. Along with many different types of zombies to collect for juicing. Be warned some of them are no easy task to collect some even fight back and wear armor! In all honesty though for me, I found myself bored with the gameplay before me hour was even up. This for me was more of one of those time killer games when I just do not feel like jumping into a game that I might get too deep into. This is a fun game though, do not get me wrong. It just does not have enough variety in it for me. I am still giving it a full star though!








Graphics
These graphics were not only bright and colorful, but they were done like an old-style 80s cartoon. The animations were fun and simple, and even the backgrounds were well thought out. These are both fun for kids and adults. I would just suggest not letting your kids see you playing this because then you might become one of the cool parents! In all, I gave graphics a full star!










Music
The music did not sound right to me at all for this game. It kind of sounded like really bad old adult movie music? I know that tune from somewhere I just can not put my finger on it. I got quickly annoyed with the organ style music and muted it within the first fifteen minutes. I mean the opening music sounded kind of like old western music. You would think they would go with something more space and ambient themed. Or maybe even end of the world zombie style music. I am sorry but I gave the music an empty star. It just did not fit into the game for me.




Story
You as an alien and your robot friend run a Fresh & Squeezed juice stand! Business is booming and your supplies are running out! Quick you need to collect more juice for the stand! Your an alien so obviously your only choice for juice is... Yeah, Zombies!!! So you and your friend have to save the juice stand by collecting the zombie and sticking them in the Squeezers! That is the basics of the story. What the ending could be, I have absolutely no idea. The like clips are funny, and it is a new twist as far as storylines go for me. I gave the story a full star for uniqueness!






Replay Value
In all honesty, I struggled just to keep my interest in this game for too long. I ended up turning YouTube on and watching 80s cartoons while waiting on drones to find zombies, and to sell products. After you unlock the last Squeezer and complete your collection I really do not see much else to do with this game. All you do is collect zombies for juice. Sadly I gave replay value an empty star.






I did enjoy this game for a little while because it was something new and different. The sad part was it lost that new and unique feeling very quickly for me. I am sure though that there are a large number of people who will enjoy this game. So just give it a try. You have nothing to lose. It is a free game after all. I do hope this review helped you out even in the littlest bit. I also hope you have an amazing collective day!
Google Play Official Zombie Catchers Site

No comments:

Post a Comment