Sunday, February 17, 2019

Bible Gems Mobile Game Review!

Rated Everyone
Digital Purchases

Mr. Beard's Review
Bible Gems
Mobile Game


The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.

Well here is yet another one of these gem blast games. Let's hope they did a better job with this one compared to the last one I tried that was a Christian based game. I sometimes wonder if they just use a Bible theme just to make money off of us. I mean there really is no effort put into some of these. They literally just copy them from other games and just change some of the graphics. Well let us get into this review and I will tell you what I think.


Game Play
Well, this is your typical Toy Blast and Candy Crush game. There is not too much of a difference. Aside from graphics and a few other added features. They do have Bible verses before certain levels which are a huge bonus for me. Plus they also have a wheel you can spin for extra gold and bonus items. Outside of that, this is your normal match three or more gems to clear them out. They do however have a few gems that are Bible-themed. Like fish, the Crown of Thorns, and a few others. Overall I gave it a full star because to me they did seem to try and make this different and stand out.




Graphics
Well, the graphics look like any other matching puzzle game. Bright vibrant colors, cartoon-style artwork, and even some Bible-themed graphics to make it feel like a Bible game. Even the map and background have a good Bible feel to it. These graphics are fun for kids to adults. Overall I gave it a full star!





Music
I am so sorry to say this, but this music makes me sleepy. It is like country style folk music. Only elevator edition. I honestly muted my music and turned on my Final Fantasy X soundtrack. I just could not do that music. I had to give in an empty star because it just did nothing for this game at all.





Story
Well if we count the random levels showing verses before each level then we can count that as a storyline, right? Outside of that, there is nothing for a storyline at all. This is just another pickup and play puzzle game after all. Still, fun on its own. I gave it half a star for trying when they added in Bible verses though.


Replay Value
Well, honestly I think there are only one-hundred and thirty-eight levels. After that, I guess it is game over. Aside from just trying to get all three stars on each level then I do not see a point in continuing it after you complete the last level. For that, I gave it an empty star.






I really do not see me continuing with this game. I got up to about level thirty today after I continued to play after my initial hour, and it just feels like it became a pay to play game way to quick. The levels seem insanely rigged. I do think it is still a fun game, and I do understand why they do need you to pay for the game, but they could have done it differently. I do hope you all enjoyed today's review and have a very blessed day!
Bible Gems Official Google Play Site

No comments:

Post a Comment