Monday, February 11, 2019

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire Mobile Game Review!

Rated Everyone 10+
Fantasy Violence
Digital Purchases

Mr. Beard's Review
Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire
Mobile Game


The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.



Ok so for this game it is a struggle to play. I do get addicted easily to base builder games, and play them a lot. This game posed issues for me simply because my phone just does not like this game at all. I have no honest idea why and I will be trying to fix the issue. Simply put, after about fifteen minutes I have to stop the game and let the phone cool off. When it starts overheating it does slow the game down drastically. Maybe it is just time to upgrade to a newer model phone. This phone I use for games only. It only works off of wifi, so maybe I can find something newer than this Galaxy 6S. I did try fairly hard to get a lot of screenshots for this game, but it was just difficult and made the phone heat up that much faster. I did my best though, so let's jump into this review!

Game Play
Ok so if you played games like Kingdoms of Camelot, or Last Shelter, or maybe even Game of War, then you will be able to jump into this game fairly easily. This is your typical base builder style game with a Final Fantasy feel and theme. If you have not already noticed I am and always will be a huge Final Fantasy Fan. Even if they make bad choices for a new game. There is a fairly extensive tutorial through the first part of the game for those of you who are new to this strategy style game, It will teach you what you need to know. There are a few mini-games in the menu part of the game, I have no idea what exactly they are for, but they do seem like a simplified tower defense game? They have a suggested quest setup for those who really have no idea what they are doing with this game. These games tend to be very demanding of your time, and extremely competitive in nature. The basis of this game is, destroy or get destroyed. There are many people who literally pay for their power. Sadly though players like that lack the ability to truly get to know these games. I have never paid for any of these style games, yet I can race to the top and fight with the big deep pocket boys fairly easily. For the fact that this game has a specific gameplay style for competitiveness, and it's themed after Final Fantasy I gave it a full star!




Graphics
With all of these games, the graphics are always very high end. This is modeled after your new style Final Fantasy game. There is not too many animations or even cutscenes. I honestly do not think there is any at all with this game? I mean if you have seen the commercials for this game, then please do not jump into it expecting to see a huge great storyline or even great cutscenes. I really do not like how commercials portray this game. I did, however, enjoy the graphics, the style and the feel of the game so I gave it a full star.





Music
This is just your typical opening classic Final Fantasy song. Yes, I said song. I really do think it is one song and only one song in this game. For that, I have to give this game a half a star. They could have done more, but they just missed the target.


Story
With these games, there really is no story. It is just that. Grow your kingdom, join a guild and become top dog. Occasionally they will have events with monsters and a small bit of story behind it but never anything substantial. Overall I gave this game an empty star for just not even trying and just following the cookie cut out trend.








Replay Value
This game is very demanding of your time. You will be coming back a lot throughout a single day for your upgrades, incoming attacks and so on. The minute you let your guard down is the minute someone will attack you and take all your resources. If you are new to this game series and are just a casual game player then, by all means, be careful in a game like this. I remember way back when these games first started I went through a few phones because I would get destroyed while at work and not able to get on to protect myself. This game has huge replay value in the fact that you will always be coming back to maintain your kingdom. Even after you max out all your buildings, and become the biggest there is. So I gave this a full star.





I really do enjoy these types of games, and if I can manage to get this game working right on my phone then I will be trading out my Game of War and Last Shelter accounts and just play this one. These games are highly time demanding games. Yeah, your level nine Castle may take a week to upgrade, but it is the constant need of resources and the always being on the defensive stance, and ready for an attack. If I can get this to work right on my phone I will be making a small tips, tricks and play styles for this game. I have a ton of experience in these games and have taught and grown many accounts and guilds to top ranking spots. Heck, I even went as far as filling a guild with ten of my own accounts and always switch between them to become a top ranked guild, so it is possible for anyone to become a contender without having to pay for it! I do hope you all enjoyed this review and I hope you build yourself an amazing day!
Official Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire Site

No comments:

Post a Comment