Sunday, February 10, 2019

Bible Crush Mobile Game Review!

Rated Everyone
Digital Purchases

Mr. Beard's Review
Bible Crush
Mobile Game


The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.

Ok, so I will not lie. I was a little excited to find out about this game. I do enjoy games like Candy Crush, and Toy Blast, but I was hoping this was more bible themed. I do not know, maybe instead of fruit use more biblical items? I am not complaining in no way though, so let's just get on with the review!

Game Play
Ok so if you have ever played games like Candy Crush, Toy Blast, or even Jewel Blast then you will be able to easily pick this game up and play it. This is your basic move and match three of the same items to make them disappear. Pretty simple. At the end on each round you are asked a Bible trivia question, and each time you answer the trivia question right you get one diamond. They also have a wheel you can spend the diamonds on and get bonus items to help you through the levels. Then they also have a way to purchase more diamonds. In all honesty that is about it. This is a fun little game, if you enjoy games like Candy Crush, then you will definitely like this one. For that, I gave it a full star!






Graphics
These graphics are just the same style as any other match three game in this genre. This is very cartoony and childlike. Games done graphically like this are just fun easy to play games and to me are aimed more at kids. In all honesty for a game called Bible Crush, I kind of hoped to see it more Bible-themed. Sadly the only part that makes it Bible Themed is the trivia questions. For that, I gave it half a star. Not because the graphics were bad, but just because they missed a theme that would have made this game really stand out.


Music
The music is repetitious and I know I have heard it somewhere before. This game is fairly much a clone of Candy Crush. Sadly there is nothing original about the music. Even the sound effects of winning are closely similar to Candy Crush. They just missed out on a huge theme in my opinion. This is still a fun little game though. For that, I gave this half a star.




Story
There really is no storyline or anything involved in this game at all. Well unless you count the trivia questions. I mean with something that closely resembles another huge franchise game you would think they would go out of their way to at least make it look or feel different. I mean heck they could have made it like a great wind blew the pages of the Bible away and you have to collect them as you play, and coordinate the pages you collect with the trivia questions? I do not know? For the lack of a storyline, I had to give it an empty star.



Replay Value
Again, like all the other games just like this aside from beating all the levels, and getting three stars on all of them. There really is no replay value. Yeah, this game can and will keep you entertained and occupied for weeks and days at a time. There is no doubt about that. There are a lot of boards to beat and I am sure this game will become very challenging just like all the rest. The only real possible replay value could be just the fact that you keep coming back to beat all the levels and try for three stars on each level. So I guess that I will give it half a star.





Overall this is still a fun little game to play. It just kind of stinks that they missed a huge potential for it to really be thick with a Bible theme. Hopefully one day someone somewhere will pick up on that and really throw a game out there that is more involved in the bible, but till then my search will go on for a fun Bible game each Sunday. I do hope you all enjoyed this review, and hope you all have a blessed day!
Bible Crush Official Google Store

No comments:

Post a Comment