Sunday, February 3, 2019

Bible Trivia Challenge Mobile App



Rated Everyone
Digital Purchases

Mr. Beard's Review
Bible Trivia Challenge
Mobile Game


The way I am doing these reviews is either people Suggest a game, or I find a random game to play. I play the game for an hour and the give my initial opinion. Sometimes however I do play a game a little longer. It all just depends on my mood when I'm ready to write the next post. Every time I play a game and give it my personal rating. I rate the game on 5 different personal points.
Game Play
Graphics
Music
Story
Replay Value
I'll get to each one separately and explain why I feel it gets a full star or not. Now I can get into great detail with everything about this game, but this is just a quick review of the game. If you would like to know more just let me know in the comments below. Plus I will also be posting links to some other great resources.

Well, I had this review up once already and I have no idea what happened to it. This game left me feeling a bit lacking. It has a feel for young children, but I am not sure if it is for children at all. Some of the Trivia questions even left me scratching my head. Well let's just jump right into the review!

Game Play
The game is basically just trivia questions. You spin a wheel, get a theme and then you get a trivia question in that theme. It has leaderboards for the most correct questions answered and you also get lives you can use for each time you get a question wrong. Outside of that there really is not much to it. Overall I gave the gameplay half a star.






Graphics
The graphics are simple, a bit cartoony and feels like it is geared more towards children. The questions however I feel are more for teens and young adults. I have seen better with a lot less. I guess I just expected something a bit more for the younger kids out of this game. For that, I gave it half a star.






Music
Oh, the music. Yeah for the first five minutes it was fun and catchy, but then it just got overly annoying and stuck in my head. There are a few songs to this game, but none of them seem to fit. The music altogether just feels awkward and out of place. For that, I gave the music an empty star.





Story
Yeah, aside from just trivia questions there is nothing to an actual story for this either. Since all the questions are based off stories from the bible I will give this half a star.






Replay Value
I just did not feel like this is a very completed game. There are so many elements that just left me feeling like it is incomplete. Aside from ranking above everyone else in the ladders, I do not see any replay value at all coming from this game. Sadly I gave it an empty star.





No, I do not like rating games or apps so poorly. I always try to find the good in them somewhere. This one just had nothing that kept me interested, plus it had a lot working against it. As soon as I was done playing my hour of it I promptly deleted it. I know there are far better Bible Trivia apps out there. Sadly this just did not hit the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment